|This article is a stub. You can help the Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse wiki by expanding it.
Sticker It Up is the eighth episode of the first season of Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse. In this episode, Barbie, Skipper, Stacie and Chelsea decide it's time to give the Dreamhouse a makeover.
|How about a surround sound system that literally surrounds the house!|
|How about a chair that converts to a skateboard ramp!|
|Or a jungle gym, with real monkeys on the monkey bars!||
- This episode reveals in Barbie's world, when someone order something, they'll get stickers with their orders on it. When you pull them off, they will become real 3D objects.
- Barbie reveals that she really loves makeovers.
- Ken reveals himself that he is always prepared for emergencies, like in this episode.
- This is the first episode that the delivery guy was heard. The second time was Plethora Of Puppies.
- When Ken says "Looks like a Swedish furniture outlet threw up in here," he's referencing IKEA.
- This episode also reveals that if the stickers are stacked and then pulled off, the result will be a combination of the objects.
- The last two words of the episode, "It Up", is like how Disney ends the names of episodes of Disney's Shake It Up.
- When they first receive the trampoline, a side view of the trampoline is visible. Before Stacie pulls it out, it is visible only from the top, like a mat.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.