|Let's Make A Doll|
|Season 3, Episode 8|
|Episode 31 Overall|
|Upload Date||March 27, 2013|
|Synopsis||The friends all compete in a game show to decide who's the real BFF of Barbie.|
|Previous||Ooh How Campy, Too|
Let's Make A Doll is the eighth and last episode of the third season of Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse. In this episode, Midge meets Nikki and Teresa, which results in the three of them and Raquelle taking part in a game show about who Barbie's BFF really is.
- Teresa and Nikki finally meet Midge.
- Many of the facts stated by Barbie's friends are real facts about Barbie:
- Barbie got her first belly button in the year 2000, 13 years ago at the time the episode aired.
- Barbie was in a band called Barbie and the Rockers.
- George and Martha Roberts are Barbie's parents.
- Midge saying "Sugar, spice, and polyvinyl chloride" is a reference to the children's nursey rhyme.
- The Game Show set for "I'm Barbie's BFF" is based closely on an actual Barbie game show playset that was released in the 1980s.