|This article is a stub. You can help the Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse wiki by expanding it.|
|A Spooky Sleepover|
|Season 3, Episode 4|
|Episode 27 Overall|
|Upload Date||February 27, 2013|
|Synopsis||Barbie has the perfect sleepover planned, but Ryan is hoping to scare up some hugs.|
|Next||A Smidge of Midge|
A Spooky Sleepover is the fourth episode of the third season of Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse. In this episode, Barbie, Raquelle, Nikki and Teresa all have a sleepover at the Dreamhouse, however Ken intercepts a costumed Ryan who is planning to scare the girls in order to get some hugs.
- Raquelle reveals that she doesn't like to make cupcakes, but she likes to eat them.
- Barbie sports a different hairdo in this episode. She has a ponytail and full bangs, as opposed to the usual curly half-ponytail and side bangs.
- Ryan probably suffers from astraphobia, the fear of thunder and lightning.
- Both Ryan and Ken seem to be highly proficient in Professional Wrestling, using several well known wrestling maneuvers in the episode; including a Texas Cloverleaf (reverse figure-four leglock), Full Nelson, and a side headlock (which Ken is able to reverse into a German Suplex)
- Ryan is afraid of both Zombies and his own reflection in this episode.